1) This is the very first time in my entire life, with over 8 election Presidential election cycles under my belt, that I have received a ballot in the mail. What ever happened to ELECTION DAY? But… this really does put a crimp in ineligible voters because you need a valid Washington State issued ID or Driver’s License to register to vote with a real and physical address. bwa ha ha
2) No one has to reveal their party of choice so in reality there is no true BLUE state here. So don’t count your DemocRATic Liberal chickens before they are hatched!
3) For employers there can be no late employee excuses for arrivals or early departures on Election Day.
4) For the employed there is no added stress to get to the polls right before work or right after work creating a longer day away from the comforts of home.
5) Child care workers do not endure an abnormally long day where parents would be arriving earlier and/or later depending on their proximity to their polling place.
6) Traffic patterns are not disrupted around polling places.
I know that I am going to really study this operation this year and see what else I can determine in pluses and minuses!
Right now, I see 1 vote, 1 time, and that’s Right! And speaking of… Vote RIGHT so that you are not left out!